Your Personal Fairy Tale Wedding Planning and Design holds an active membership in good standing with the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada (WPIC). The WPIC not only provides ongoing support and education to wedding professionals, but also provides professional credentials in both wedding planning and destination wedding planning to wedding professionals.
The WPIC also provides access for WPIC Alumni to a private forum that allows their members to connect and network with other wedding professionals that have completed their professional designations from all over Canada and the rest of the world.
Corina Waldie of Your Personal Fairy Tale Wedding Planning & Design currently holds both professional designations offered by the WPIC:
– WPICC (Certified Wedding Coordinator)
– DWC (Destination Wedding Coordinator)
In order to remain in good standing and have ongoing active membership, Your Personal Fairy Tale Wedding Planning & Design adheres to the following code of ethics, which is strictly enforced:
Code of Ethics
– We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
– We treat each other fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
– We uphold our ethics. We will not attempt to take from, or discredit other vendors with slander or gossip.
– Every client will receive a detailed contract for any and all coordination services provided.
– We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the clients and the coordinator at the commencement of service.
– We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
– Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
– We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 48 hrs.)
– We will always endeavour to benefit our clients and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested based on merit, and in the best interest of our clients, not ourselves or for the vendor suggested.
– We cannot guarantee that your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything in our power to make sure it’s as close to perfection as it can be.